Friday, November 17, 2006

Grandma's Blueberry Pie

You have committed that act, yet again. You do it with such religious fervour. It was as if paper cuts were exhilarating to you. You have chosen this path and promised yourself not to look back. Your conscience begs for your fullest attention. But all you do is allow yourself to be penetrated deeper and harder. It was as if he was smitten by your gargantuan breasts. Spellbound and asinine, he knew not where he was headed. Maybe he knows. You would want him to know. You lured him to you with your empathy. You loved everything about me then and now you despise everything about me. Yet you had the heart to allow yourself to make the same mistake. You do not think of me. Perhaps you do. Perhaps thoughts of hatred surround your lower body. Disgusted you may be in having me in you again. I deserved it but I no longer deserve it. I am only human. You have always sought after the imperfect perfection or was it perfect imperfection? It doesn't matter anymore. You have travelled the choppy roads before. Do you deny what you have become? Do you seek to hide that in the end sex was all you wanted? You live a life of denial and lies and yet you fault me for being a bastard. You expected the perfect imperfection. What you ended up with then was no more than a fulfilment you thought you had found. You concluded that was the end. That your miserable life had some meaning to it. Where were those words which you held onto so dearly? Do they not prick you anymore? I reckon it doesn't. You have found for yourself a new prick. Orgasms aplenty? Better be if not he isn't the best choice. You should seek the bigger, harder and stronger one amongst us. I wasn't your Sex God. Never was. Scrawny and puny I am. You've always had better. Thanks for stroking my ego then. The ride was fun but the obstacles were overwhelming. You claim to have forgiven me but truthfully you have not. You are one who lies to yourself to appease yourself. Do not speak to me about truthfulness. Didn't you stereotype men like how you always have? Have you found the perfect man? Jesus would be happy if you had found him but you completely missed because he doesn't exist. Just what on earth were you thinking that you even allowed him to touch you so soon? Mishaps occur. Does that really justify another man being in you in such short span? Do you feel the itch and miss being pitched? Finally ended up getting hitched not realizing you will be ditched even before the real orgasms start. But that you will never see. It is your hatred for me that has brought you to such a volatile state. I gladly accept the blame. Do you enjoy many manly parts on you and in you? Are you finding one who fits perfectly into your black hole? The perfect man doesn't exist. Stop looking for one and quit thinking you have found him. You have only found someone who succumbs himself to your utmost brilliance. He is enjoying every tissue in your body more than you will ever imagine. Who doesn't mind a free fuck in the name of a relationship? I did. You did. You always used that to want me back yet you vehemently deny that it wasn't about sex. Well, there you go. Face the consequences now. It is you who put up the act of suffering in that period and now you're oozing with ecstasy? When will you learn to think for yourself and stop being so naive? You claim I'm irresponsible and immature when it is you who fits those qualities. Failure to co-operate in your wants and needs doesn't qualify me as a prick. So fuck you. I wish I could but I wouldn't. You think you're enjoying life now? You have yet to see what is going to come to you. History has this habit of repeating itself. I will then see what you and him will do. What you will do to him. What he will do to you. It will almost be fun. Sadistic as I am, if you turn around and want me, I will fuck you and leave you again. I have done it before. I fear not repeating myself once more. Re-enactments are always welcome. Just spread the words and I will spread your legs. Fucking sex hungry bitch. Quit your decent one man woman love affair. If you're a one man woman, you'd stick to one cock and not many. They're all waiting out there somewhere for that opportunity to fuck you. You've wanted to fuck them too. That's why they love to fuck you because you're a fucking horny bitch. Yes, you're fuckable. Tits and ass. A cock hungry blowjob queen. Kudos to you. Fuck you bitch. Fuck you. Fuck.

I'm kidding. I still love you. Bitch.

No comments: