Saturday, September 23, 2006

Reality Unplugged

Sometimes, we end up having senseless and pointless discussions. Just to kill time. Myself and someone important in my life. At times, it ends with the topic of sex. Most of the time, she shares her memories with her loved one and the predicament that she is in, at present. Actually, she does that every time I am with her. Every day, she has something new and different to say. Her thoughts are constantly filled with these memories. Every single moment there is, to be precise. Helps me to remember the times that she had spent with her loved one and it makes her happy. Well, not really. Happy but not happy. I will not dwell into the complexities but I somehow understand the actual emotion that she is going through. Or, at least, I try my level best to. I will never fully comprehend what she is going through and she isn't expecting me to, as well. But, I think, she knows that I do try. Perhaps, as someone who matters to her as well, she knows it's what I'm capable of.

You're reading this and wondering where I'm going with this. If you're not, you wouldn't have come this far. It has been brought out in the open that some have labelled her constant thoughts as somewhat a dreamland and that she is living a fake life and not in touch with reality. What are these people going on about? Dreamland? Fake life? Lost touch with reality? Do they have a clue as to what they're spewing out? Utter gibberish, if I may. Is reminiscence so wrong? As far as she is concerned, it is not a loss. A loss doesn't constitute a loss of rights to remember, reflect and refresh oneself. As a matter of fact, such things are not planned. The mind and heart trigger such thoughts. She has the choice of not wanting to think about it. Just like how I do things, most times. She has chosen the option of not forgetting and it is her prerogative. Keep your biased, asinine, discriminatory and utter insensitive comments away from her. Thank you very much. She is very much an adult. No need to advice her to move on with life. She knows that herself. She is very capable of making her own choices and decisions. You've not been in her shoes. I know I haven't but I give her the freedom and room to do what she wants. She knows I don't need to give her any special privileges because she didn't ask for any in the first place. So stop giving her the alien treatment. No amount of advice you give is going to change anything. So, please. For holy fucking jesus christ's sake, stop.

Ironic as it may seem, these people who talk of reality have no idea what reality is. Even I don't. Is everything that is transmitted to us via our six senses a call for reality? If we visualize something in our mind, so vividly, isn't that real as well? Don't we feel it too? It triggers similar, if not the same, senses as compared to what we have defined as reality. That is what she senses. So isn't that reality as well? It is. At least to me, it is. Don't go stooping so low as to think why such favouritism over this one person. If that thought had occurred, or is occurring to you, may your god whom you oh so love so much help you. I'm just being humane. Please also don't use god as an excuse for the way things happen. We don't even know if there is a god to start with, let alone blaming him/her/it for our problems. We don't even know why some things happen to us, no matter how hard we try.

Enter another group of morons. Somehow they only come out from their closet when such incidents occur. These people will justify your suffering for the sins that you've committed and it is how god, their god, your god, my god and holy fucking jesus christ admonishes you. First off, justifying any one person's suffering is not something godly or how any fucking god would have wanted us to be. What defines a sin? Something some fuckhead wrote in some book(s) claiming it to be from their god, as a sin, doesn't make it one. If there existed such a god, he/she/it has given us a brain. This brain suffices as a tool to decide certain things. If that is not enough, you have a heart. It's not just there to pump blood anymore. It has other purposes too. Not going to explain here, go do your homework. What things am I referring to? Good and bad. I've touched on this before. No. I'm not referring to good and bad as what religion or society or what some country's law defines it. These things have been around for so long yet no one knows what they really mean. Good and bad are just words to describe desirable or undesirable actions. Actions which you've committed in view of someone or some constitution or institution. Herein lies the biggest problem. Everyone sees good and bad differently. Yeah the religious zealots have a common pool of good and bad things but there are a vast number of differences. Differences that cannot be listed here. You get the point. So who am I to follow? They all claim they're the right way to god and heaven. Who the fuck came up with the theory that there is a heaven and/or hell in the first place? One of them is Zarathustra. You fucking bastard. You fucking divided the world thanks to your prophetic views.

And, oh yeah. God. The big dude out there somewhere. If you exist, you've fucked things up big time. And you're almighty, right? Sure. Correct things, if you may. No no no. Don't give me the excuse that you gave humans free will to exercise things correctly. No matter what book you give to them, they fuck things up wholesale. What's the deal with these books anyway? Why so many different religious books and so many different versions of each one popping up every now and then? You could have just come forth and bitch slapped these bastards and given them enlightenment 101. We have Dubya here who claims he speaks to you. Or you speak through him or some shit like that. Come on man. You're the big guy. Do something. Do we really have free will or not? Or are you just fucking around with us? We have millions of morons giving you back things that you gave them. They call it offerings and sacrifices. Are you greedy or something? You've got everything man. What are they going to give you that you don't already have infinite amounts of? Hats off to you, soldier. You picked some old, ugly and smelly people to guide the rest of mankind. Okay, so you didn't. They decided that they knew best. They decided to be your ambassadors. Don't blame these fuckheads and send them to this imaginary, ooh aah scary placed called hell, alright? We have so many people who claim that they know you and how you work. How come you didn't pick me as one of them? I would have loved to deceive and manipulate rich bastards to donate to my place of worship and start a brothel somewhere in Ukraine. Read your mind there, didn't I? You evil bastard.

If you're reading this, I've tried my level best to be tactful and sensitive to your thoughts and feelings. If I haven't, then I clearly have disappointed myself. Hope I haven't. It is indeed upsetting that other people change and fail to realize these things on their own. The default behaviour that you're supposed to keep things running is something not acceptable according to your belief. I second that. Perhaps, you've been taken for granted. Perhaps you've been pushed too far. Perhaps, you've grown mentally tired of turning every ignition. Perhaps, it is high time that you retire to your own thoughts. For that is something that is worth being concerned about than these things. Let things be as they are for now. Let us see where this heads to. I see this going somewhere albeit closer to nowhere but that is purely an assumption. Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups. I know. In a situation as such, perhaps we're both going to be right. If things end up like how we suspect, the bridge will eventually collapse. Will be it because the foundation was not strong enough or the number of times the people will end up walking all over it? I guess it will be the latter.

I'm referring to things that are beyond simple comprehension. Somethings that not many people have had the capacity to grasp. I am one such person. I try. At least, I bring forth that provoking thought. That is something, I feel, I do pretty well. So this is dedicated to you. Minus the french, of course.

No comments: