Thursday, April 10, 2008

Top 10 Things I Hate About Social Bookmarking

Ahhh don't we all love tits? I mean lists? So here is my list about the Top 10 Things I Hate About Social Bookmarking. Why Top 10? Cause I only have 10 and they are the top. So shove it and read.

1. They're everywhere. In every blog, every website and every toilet.

2. They don't come with tits. Wait ... some do. I am just not that lucky, yet.

3. Too many of them. Last I checked ... wait I never checked. Probably in the range of 100s.

4. You spend way too much time sitting in front of your screen, waiting for replies.

5. You do it cause all your friends think it's cool. You haven't a clue.

6. You still go ahead and do it even if you have no idea what you're doing.

7. You sign up for too many accounts not knowing its purpose.

8. You tend to focus on one or two coolersocial bookmarks, abandoning the rest.

9. You get people to join in, even if they don't want to or have no idea what social bookmarking is.

10. You're a victim of it. It's addictive but mommy still loves you.

So there. What are your Top 10 reasons? Feel free to post them here. Come on, guys! Get involved. That's why we posts lists, right? We secretly believe that our readers will get involved in the fun if we post lists, right? So step right in!

Plus, in the upcoming post, I will list out the Top 9,999,999 reasons why I love tits. I mean social bookmarking.

1 comment:

TMan said...

I think this should help since this helped me, and i become success in every possible aspect of my life check it http://mindpowermanuals.blogspot.com/