Sunday, April 13, 2008

Overwhelmingly Insane

In my last post, I mentioned I'd do a write up on the top 9,999,999 things about Social Bookmarking. Unfortunately, due to overwhelming response within myself, I am unable to list down all of them. Why? Simple. There are more than 9,999,999 reasons. So I didn't want to do injustice to this article by only listing so few.

That aside, I am slowly starting to lose my sanity. Here is my current predicament. I am currently on a conquest to become overwhelmingly rich but my resources are at an all time low. My unemployment status and massively low bank account isn't helping me, as yet. Trust me when I say low. I don't have a credit card and I cannot even afford to buy a domain name or paid hosting. Plus I am bogged down by huge debts. Oh, don't ask how much. This is not a confession. Just me ranting away to satisfy myself. You see, writing helps me to relax and think. Immediately there is no solution.

But there is a workaround. I just need the community to support me. No, I am not asking for donations. But if you wish to donate, please contact me asap! Why the community, eh? The idea of working for someone or under someone isn't pleasing at all. Albeit, I have been working professionally, for six years, I have grown tired of it. The rat race isn't my thing. It is also a little disappointing that everyone around me is in a similar situation. Has it got anything to do with me?

Yes, I am afraid it does. Everyone else around me have their own set of calculated/miscalculated issues. It is discomforting and discouraging for me to seek help from a closed door and not-so-rich social circle. So I have, well, theoretically, moved away from everyone I know. Come on, you're still online, how can you be in a state of solitude, you may ask. I agree. But I rather not talk about my current predicament to these people. All they do is question why I didn't perform better in the past and keep my current job, grit my teeth and just live like the rest of them? Well, I wish to live comfortably. Enough said. If it takes me a while to make it big, I'd gladly do it. No more 9-5 job for me. Condescend and criticize me for all I care. I've heard enough bullshit already.

Time to take action. The time has come. The time is here. The time is now.

No comments: