Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Something About Nothing

As I'm typing this, I'm very high. Not going to tell what I'm high on. As a matter of fact, I don't even know why I'm writing this post. I just wanted to write something while I'm high on something else. I don't know what exactly I'm thinking of right now but somehow it doesn't seem to matter. Nothing of substance there, really. Bear with me on my sentence construction. I don't even know who will read this and I don't know why I typed what I just did. Anyway, that's not important. What's important is what is going to come out of this post. Nothing. Nothing is going to come out of this post. Why am I even writing all this? As I'm typing, these questions keep coming into my head. What questions? Oh yeah. The questions on how I am doing this? I don't know. This doesn't seem to make any sense to me at all. But why then am I doing this?

What do I have to write on this that I just created a new paragraph? I don't know. Maybe because I just felt like doing it? I suppose so. So what am I going to write here? I have nothing to say at all but yet I just keep on typing. Something is very wrong with me. I have started something for no apparent reason but yet I'm trying to find out why I'm doing this at the same time. Now I was just thinking why did I even type it out? It's frustrating when you don't know what you're doing and yet you feel like doing something but you have no idea what it is? Does it matter? You still want to do something. So I'm frustrated. Why am I even bothered to be frustrated at something which is nothing? This reminds me of Seinfeld. The comedy about nothing. What I'm typing is not comical but it's kind of like Seinfeld. This is about nothing. But it is going to be successful? Why must this be successful? Why I did even ask if it is going to be successful? Oh, yeah. Will it be as successful as Seinfeld? I don't even know where I'm going from here. Why does this post have to be successful in the first place? Is it because it is about nothing? Why did I even compare it with Seinfeld in the first place? This is getting out of hand.

I believe I should stop here because I go on blabbering gibberish. Okay, I've stopped. I suddenly forgot what to do now. Yes. I know now. I've to publish this. Publish the nothing. Okay. Now. Done.

No comments: